Thursday, September 17, 2009

Refection

R/Madam
My total score was 20 in ‘Stress Assessment Questionnaire.” I stand highest in the field of ‘sometimes’ with 09, second big I got 05 in the column of ‘rarely’ score, 03 in ‘not at all’, 02 ‘often’ and lowest o1 in ‘always.’
In “Checklist for Symptoms of Stress” I tick on ‘sleep problem’ in “Physical symptoms” acute column and in ‘chronic’ tick on ‘tiredness’, in second portion in column of “Physical Symptoms” I tick three arias ‘Poor Concentration’, ‘Memory Problem’ and ‘Negative Thoughts or Images.’ At second portion “Behavioral Symptoms” I think there are symptoms about one third in the field of ‘Accident-Proneness’ and tick on ‘Decrease Level of Performance’.

In classroom activity I elaborate my stresses in following words,

“As a head of family my role became limited to support my family members in their daily life hardships, such type of sentiments creates little bit stress in my mind. However the real problem which creates powerful stress in my mind is our pending matter of relieving from our parent department, another aria of stress is to pass the upcoming test for confirmation of admission. To overcome the problem, I am working hard and trying level best to enhance the level of understanding.

Finally we Hostlers facing some collective problems, such as preparation of foods, sharing bathrooms, washing cloths and iron those daily. All those activities are time consuming, and those are minimizing our time of studies.”

In activities we recognize the weakest and strongest aria of stresses and also indulge in classroom discussions for possible solutions. Facilitator has a good command over the situation and feedback for same was superb. After conducting that session I felt more confidence to even share very personal problems with Madam. As we are not sharing such things to any one even our close friends, and questions were pending in our minds to be answered. Second dangerous thing is to not reorganization of weak or strong arias. I personally know some of my friends who tick the options to show that how they are strong in such fields. That is madness; we all must avoid such practice. As per my opinion we all need help and support in certain arias.

Thanks.
Amir Gul Katohar.
August26, 2009

No comments:

جيڪڏهن ممڪن هجي ته پنهنجو تبصرو موڪليو

اهم اطلاع :- غير متعلق، غير اخلاقي ۽ ذاتيارت تي مشتمل تبصرن کان پرهيز ڪريو. انتظاميه اهڙي تبصري کي ختم ڪرڻ جو حق رکي ٿي. هوئن به خيالن جو متفق هجڻ ضروري ناهي.۔ جيڪڏهن توهان جي ڪمپيوٽر ۾ سنڌي ڪيبورڊ انسٽال ٿيل ناهي ته سنڌي ۾ تبصرو لکڻ لاءِ هيٺين خاني ۾ سنڌي لکي ڪاپي ڪريو ۽ تبصري واري خاني ۾ پيسٽ ڪري پبلش بٽڻ تي ڪلڪ ڪريو.۔
تبصرو موڪليو