Friday, February 17, 2017

M. Phill in Education new excitement of my life



After 31 years I come back to my mother institution I mean to say Shah Abdul Latif University Khair Pur Mir’s as a student. About 37 years ago I stepped in here as a B.com Student in then Sindh University Shah Abdul Latif Campus Khairpur in 1981. That was worst time and that was glorious time; country was run under irony hand of Zia Ul Haque with brutal acts of Marshal Law. In fact in the era of Model Dictator merely act of breathing in the fresh air was big crime.  Yes it was great time, I as student’s leader and activist, fought for democracy, for human and student rights, struggled for National Cause and spent countless hours, days and nights to spread awareness among students and community. Now when I came back at same place all the worst and all the golden memories are live on screen of my head. I like to write a book regarding my memories, experiences, struggle, and jokes shared with friends and miseries and hardships and challenges and pain which I bearded. I am feeling difficulty to express my real sentiments so I am getting help from great Poet of era Faiz Ahmed Faiz:

بہار آئی تو جیسے یک بار
لَوٹ آئے ہیں پھر عدم سے
وہ خواب سارے، شباب سارے
جو تیرے ہونٹوں پہ مر مٹے تھے
جو مٹ کے ہر بار پھر جیے تھے
نِکھر گئے ہیں گلاب سارے
جو تیری یادوں سے مُشکبو ہیں
جو تیرے عُشّاق کا لہو ہیں
اُبل پڑے ہیں عذاب سارے
ملالِ احوالِ دوستاں بھی
خمارِ آغوشِ مہ وشاں بھی
غُبارِ خاطر کے باب سارے
ترے ہمارے
سوال سارے جواب سارے
بہار آئی تو کھِل گئے ہیں
 نئے سرے سے حساب سارے

So now I am going to opening new account with my mother institution to get answers of new questions. In fact there is great changes occurred in campus from all aspects. At 1981 it was campus run in one single building, now this is full fillage University and diverse faculties are being introduced, new and beautiful buildings are constructed, new gardens are here and number of students and number of teaching faculty also increased.   

It should be great, memorable, historical and proud able moments for me when I will be awarded M.Phill in Education degree and same times I will get retirement from my government job. Life has many ups and many downs. There are so many surprises waiting in way of life and we completely unaware from them.

My humble request from my new class fellows is that: let us make our this time memorable, historical and full of life.

Wishing all the best

No comments:

جيڪڏهن ممڪن هجي ته پنهنجو تبصرو موڪليو

اهم اطلاع :- غير متعلق، غير اخلاقي ۽ ذاتيارت تي مشتمل تبصرن کان پرهيز ڪريو. انتظاميه اهڙي تبصري کي ختم ڪرڻ جو حق رکي ٿي. هوئن به خيالن جو متفق هجڻ ضروري ناهي.۔ جيڪڏهن توهان جي ڪمپيوٽر ۾ سنڌي ڪيبورڊ انسٽال ٿيل ناهي ته سنڌي ۾ تبصرو لکڻ لاءِ هيٺين خاني ۾ سنڌي لکي ڪاپي ڪريو ۽ تبصري واري خاني ۾ پيسٽ ڪري پبلش بٽڻ تي ڪلڪ ڪريو.۔
تبصرو موڪليو