Saturday, June 18, 2016

Dream "Big Crime"


Mostly I didn’t remember my Dreams.  However, today when I slept in my room for while after morning I saw a Dream and strangely I do remember it completely as it was reality rather than dream. In dream I with my friend Shahid Khair (who is studying in America now a days) were standing on one of city’s chowck. Suddenly one very beautiful bird appears before us. Shahid told me that “that is Shaman, I know him” eventually he called him and Shaman came to him without any hesitation. Apparently Shaman was harassed and confused.  My friend Shahid greeted him and let him go. Besides us one more guy told his friend that “that was Shaman”. Shahid further informed me that: "today Government arrested many Birds and Shaman was one of them"!


I wonder why Government did so; these birds are innocent and not capable to do any crime! Perhaps their innocence is big crime in eyes of government!!!???

No comments:

جيڪڏهن ممڪن هجي ته پنهنجو تبصرو موڪليو

اهم اطلاع :- غير متعلق، غير اخلاقي ۽ ذاتيارت تي مشتمل تبصرن کان پرهيز ڪريو. انتظاميه اهڙي تبصري کي ختم ڪرڻ جو حق رکي ٿي. هوئن به خيالن جو متفق هجڻ ضروري ناهي.۔ جيڪڏهن توهان جي ڪمپيوٽر ۾ سنڌي ڪيبورڊ انسٽال ٿيل ناهي ته سنڌي ۾ تبصرو لکڻ لاءِ هيٺين خاني ۾ سنڌي لکي ڪاپي ڪريو ۽ تبصري واري خاني ۾ پيسٽ ڪري پبلش بٽڻ تي ڪلڪ ڪريو.۔
تبصرو موڪليو